Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Me and the TV

In order to catch up on my blogging challenge, I thought I'd do a list today. Took me a bit to think of what the list might be, but then I thought I'd make a list of tv shows that I enjoy watching. They tend to change as time goes on, but for the moment, here are some of my favourites:

1. Duck Dynasty - I love this show! I watch the new ones when I can, and re-runs when they're on too. Jase & Si generally crack me up. I love Miss Kay's vows on the marriage ceremony episode.

2. Hockey Night in Canada - It started when my dad watched it on Saturday nights when I was growing up, and I now enjoy watching it with my man, and sometimes it's on when he's not home. I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan, just too loyal to switch teams. 

3. Disaster DIY and Leave it to Bryan - I think Bryan Baumler is great, and I love watching his shows! Would love to have him work on our house, but probably a little out of my price range...

4. Disaster Decks - Another HGTV show and host that I think is great. I also think the crew that works on the decks has a lot of fun while they work, and I like their antics.

5. Income Property, House Hunters & House Hunters International - Yes, I'm an HGTV junkie! These shows tend to be the only shows worth watching in the middle of the night when I've been up with a baby.

6. Swamp People - This one's great too. Love that they're real people and it's their real life.

7. American Pickers and Canadian Pickers - I like these shows too. They're interesting and the hosts do a good job.

8. Country Music videos on CMT - I'm a country music junkie, what can I say?

9. Friends will always be a favourite, even though it's been off the air for a long time. Still love the re-runs.

10. The Big Bang Theory - I'm a little late getting into this one, but at least a lot of the re-runs are new to me.

What are some of your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog address so I can read yours as well! :)